Re-mineralizing & Whitening Tooth powder
- French Green clay- cleans teeth gently without being abrasive. Absorbs toxins and balances oral pH levels.
- Bentonite- gently polishes teeth, removes tartar and cleans the gums. Pulls out toxins by absorbing them and replaces with minerals.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum free)- Alkaline mineral, helps regulate your mouth’s PH by neutralizing the acidity and neutralizing plaque acids. Prevents tooth decay but also helps remineralize your enamel.
- Kaolin- antibacterial, reduces or eliminates bad breath, prevents cavities, and boosts oral health. The calcium, zinc, and magnesium in kaolin clay will strengthen your teeth naturally.
- Himalayan pink salt- removes bacteria in your gums and teeth, helping to prevent plaque and tartar build-up. Remineralizes your tooth enamel, repairing and rejuvenating your teeth.
- Horsetail- contains silicon which strengthens bone, can help enamel tooth loss and reverse cavities by strengthening.
- Oatstraw- High in calcium and silicon to help strengthen the bone enamel, also contains zinc, Vitamin B and proteins.
- Calcium Carbonate (eggshell)- removes stains by polishing teeth, while high calcium strengthens teeth.
- Menthol- MINTY fresh! But also kills bacterial, prevents gum bleeding and is wound healing.
- Xylitol (birch)- decrease acid-producing bacteria by up to 90%. Xylitol keeps the bacteria from adhering to teeth which decreases plaque. Xylitol does not break down as sugar does, the pH level in the saliva is raised and acid does not form.
- Clove- Eugenol compund that his highly antibacterial and antimicrobial. Anesthetic properties. Reduces gum disease and has been used many years for oral health.
- Orange – The least acidic of the citrus family, strengthens blood vessels and strengthens connective tissue that promotes healthy gums and builds tooth strength bonding.
- Peppermint- kills bacteria to promote oral health, anesthetic
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Pour a small amount on the inside of the lid, wet tooth brush and rub into the powder and brush your teeth! You can wet toothbrush and dip right into the jar, but adding water can breed bacteria so i recommend the lid method. Can use daily, I promote moderation and recommend using once weekly as a boost to your oral care.
Ingredients: *French green clay, *Bentonite clay, *Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum free of course), *Kaolin, *Calcium carbonate (organic eggshells), *Himalayan pink salt, *Horestail, *Oatstraw, *Menthol, Birch Xyltiol – Essential oils: Orange, Clove, Peppermint, essential oil blend. *Raw/Organic
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural enough to eat, but I don’t suggest it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.