Hair Growth Oil/Scalp Oil
Prevent hair loss/ Collagen production for hair growth
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil- increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles
- Jojoba Oil- closest oil to our own sebum, nourishes with VITAMINS A, E, B COMPLEX, CHROMIUM, COPPER, ZINC
- Sunflower Oil- Largest source of Vitamin E without clogging pores
- FenuGreek- Prevents Hair Loss. Fenugreek contains lecithin, which acts as a natural emollient that conditions and moisturizes your scalp and hair deeply, Revives Damaged Hair, Fights Dandruff, Controls
Prevents Premature Grey Hair. Fenugreek may slow down the ability of DHT to attach to your hair follicles.
- Oat straw – Oat straw is a deeply nourishing herb filled with vitamins and minerals particularly silica which helps with thinning hair
- Horestail- strengthens and improves the elasticity of the hair fiber, helps regulate the hair growth cycle, and reduces inflammation and improves cell turnover to create an optimal environment on the scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Fo-Ti Root- increases the number of hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. Transitions hair follicles from damaged, dormant stages into rejuvenated, fast-growing ones that resemble hair growth patterns in the young.
- Nettle- Stimulates blood circulation! It keeps everything from getting out of whack on our heads. Magnesium cleans out excess calcium and works alongside the anti-inflammatory properties of nettle by regulating follicle growth. High levels of DHT have been linked to both male and female baldness. Some research confirms that nettle extract (roots and leaves) has a potential to inhibit 5-alpha-reductase–the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT and therefore blocks its production.
- Peppermint- Promotes skin and hair health, prevents dandruff and tones the hair roots, which helps prevent hair fall.
- Cedarwood- Stimulates hair follicles, increases circulation to the scalp. Contributes to hair growth, prevents hair loss, may help with Alopecia.
- Rosemary- BLOOD CIRCULATION which is definitely needed for hair growth. Stress reliever, anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation, disinfectant, helps with dry,flaky skin and dryness with regular use, eczema, dermatitis, Antidepressant, helps cognitive function (forgetting, mental fatigue), tones & creates glowing skin. Immunity, Pain, Rheumatism
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Massage into scalp thoroughly, weekly. If you’ve never used JBCO before, begin with a small amount about once or twice a week. You can either massage it into thinning areas or seal your ends with it. Some women suffer allergic reactions, so it’s best to ease into using this product.
Extra strength, this serum is made as a treatment. Please be cautious and aware with your own sensitivity. Can build up to using twice weekly and every other day. If you would like to use this daily, you can add to your shampoo/conditioner as a boost between your weekly treatments. Again everyone’s sensitivity to everything in this world is different, so test on a patch of skin prior and do not over do it at first. Essential oils and plants ARE medicine.
If your scalp is dry, wet scalp/hair first and then massage oil into scalp. This will allow oil to be absorbed and prevent oil from over drying your scalp.
**I use this also to heal my scalp psoriasis when it shows up. I put oil on fingertips and massage onto trouble areas as much as needed (usually my hairline), leave overnight and shower the next day. This has healed it by doing this only once overnight, left on for 10-12 hours.** If your scalp is dry, wet scalp/hair first and then massage oil into scalp. This will allow oil to be absorbed and prevent oil from over drying your scalp.
Ingredients: Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Fenugreek, Oatstraw, Horestail, Fo-Ti Root, Nettle Essential oils of: Cedarwood, Peppermint, Rosemary & Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits and healing purposes not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Lastly, please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.