Scalp Massage Oil
Prevent hair loss/ Collagen production for hair growth
- Avocado oil- Avocado oil contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles. Maintains and encourages hair growth. Helps dandruff, psoriasis, deeply moisturizes. Vitamins A, B-5, E, and Biotin, helps hair breakage by allowing flexibility and strengthens. Protects from the environmental elements, Antioxidant.
- Hemp oil- Cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration, regulates oil production, anti-inflammtory. Enhances the growth of hair on the scalp in a number of ways – through the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary in stimulating growth, the oil also improves blood circulation on the scalp, which ensures that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth.
- Argan Oil- Argan oil stimulates production of keratin, helping new hair growth become strong, Vitamin E nourshes scalp, sebum regulator.
- Ylang Ylang- Re-balances sebaceous glands, stimulates hair growth, prevents hair fall, conditions hair, antiseptic, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory
- Cypress- Contraction of blood vessels, which stimulates the flow of blood and promotes the contraction of skin, muscles, hair follicles and gums. Its astringent properties allow cypress oil to tighten your tissues, strengthening hair follicles and making them less likely to fall
- Juniper- Antimicrobial, healing, promotes healthy skin, prevents hair loss
- Grapefruit- Vitamin C – collagen production promotes hair growth. Alpha hydroxy acids help clear dead skin cells. Promotes shine. Antioxidant.
- Wintergreen- Promotes skin and hair health, prevents dandruff and tones the hair roots, which helps prevent hair fall.
- Lemon- Rich in vitamin C, which improves the rate it which your hair grows by boosting the production of collagen. The acidic nature of lemon helps tighten the hair follicles, curbing hair fall. It helps clean the scalp and unclog hair follicles- alpha hydroxy acid, removes dead skin cells to allow hair to grow
- Cedarwood- Stimulates hair follicles, increases circulation to the scalp. Contributes to hair growth, prevents hair loss, may help with Alopecia.
- Rosemary- Stress reliever, anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation, disinfectant, helps with dry,flaky skin and dryness with regular use, eczema, dermatitis, Antidepressant, helps cognitive function (forgetting, mental fatigue), tones & creates glowing skin. Immunity, Pain, Rheumatism
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: USE ONLY IN THE EVENING & NIGHT. Massage into scalp thoroughly, weekly. Extra strength, this serum is made as a treatment. Use only at night due to photosensitive oils. Please be cautious and aware with your own sensitivity. Can build up to using twice weekly and every other day. If you would like to use this daily, you can add to your shampoo/conditioner as a boost between your weekly treatments or dilute 1:1 (1tsp of scalp oil to 1tsp carrier oil of your choice to create a less potent scalp oil to use every day as a leave on treatment. I would recommend avocado oil or hemp seed oil). Again everyone’s sensitivity to everything in this world is different, so test on a patch of skin prior and do not over do it at first. Essential oils are like medicine from our planet and should not be over used IMO.
If your scalp is dry, wet scalp/hair first and then massage oil into scalp. This will allow oil to be absorbed and prevent oil from over drying your scalp.
**I use this also to heal my scalp psoriasis when it shows up. I put oil on fingertips and massage onto trouble areas as much as needed (usually my hairline), leave overnight and shower the next day. This has healed it by doing this only once overnight, left on for 10-12 hours.** If your scalp is dry, wet scalp/hair first and then massage oil into scalp. This will allow oil to be absorbed and prevent oil from over drying your scalp.
Ingredients: Pure Avocado Oil, Organic hemp seed oil, Organic Argan oil, Essential oils of: Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Cypress, Grapefruit, Lemon, Wintergreen, Juniper, Rosemary & Essential Oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits and healing purposes not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Lastly, please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.