Pumpkin Face Scrub
- Sunflower Oil – Hydrates, softens, Vitamin E- helps heal scars, and smooth out skin texture
- Rosehip Oil & Rosehip powder- ANTI-AGING, SKIN REGENERATION, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, rebuilds collagen, revitalizes
- Jojoba Oil – Anti-Aging, Antibacterial, Vitamin A, E & B Complex help in skin repair, similar to our own sebum, best to moisturize
- Sweet Almond Oil -Anti-Aging, Vitamin D, E, A, skin softening, eczema, psoriasis
- Pumpkin powder- fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, fights acne causing bacteria and preventing scars
- Vanilla Bean powder- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. All of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
- Sugar (Coconut/Caster)- Extra exfoliation, Natural glycol acid that penetrates the skin & generates fresh glowing skin.
- Papaya Enzymes- Vitamin A, C, and E, firms the skin, evens out skin tone. Natural and effective exfoliator, brightens the skin and removes dead skin cells which help the skin repair itself. It removes flaky patches and the inactive protein that’s sitting on the top layer of your skin. The benefits of enzymes have been known and practiced in Aryuvedic medicine as well as fold medicines for centuries. Enzymes in fruit are attributed with having functional properties for cosmetics.
- Pineapple Enzymes – High levels of the enzyme bromelain to help fight inflammation and soften skin by gently exfoliating. Known as a protelytic enzyme, meaning that it has the unique quality of being able to reduce inflammation on the skin and breakdown proteins that cause build-up. Perfect for problem skin, the enzyme helps to effectively disintegrate excess surface cells for efficient and non-abrasive exfoliation.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Place a quarter size amount in hands (more if needed), with gentle pressure, exfoliate in small circles. For slip/smoother process: 1) Lather up face with any born free soap, do not rinse and exfoliate with scrub, rinse with cool water & apply moisturizer – OR- 2) Wash face first, Mix face scrub with Wildflowers balm or fluffy in palm of hand, and exfoliate and moisturize at the same time, this option allows you to rinse, pat dry and no moisturizer needed unless desired. *Take your time gently in small circles for best results. DO NOT over exfoliate at one time. Use once – twice weekly.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Rosehip Powder, Organic pumpkin powder, Organic vanilla bean powder, Papaya enzymes, Pineapple enzymes, Caster Sugar
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Products are handmade so every batch made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.