Pretty in Pink ♥
French Pink clay mask bar
- Goats Milk- Antioxidant (anti-aging) repairs skin, contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which removes dead skin cells, Vitamin C -reverse cell damage, Vitamin D for skin regeneration, Vitamin B6 & 12 acne support
- Lavender – A natural antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects.
- French Pink Clay – Absorbs impurities from the skin, reduces clogged pores, exfoliates, for sensitive skin
- Witch Hazel- Fights acne, decreases oil and inflammation, heals scars and tightens skin
- Sunflower Oil- Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Honey-Antibacterial, Antioxidant, moisturizing, soothing (glow), heals wounds, Antifungal
Use: Recommended to use every 1-2 weeks to purge and release clogged pores.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Ingredients: Osaponified oils of coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, goats milk, purified water, sorbitol from berries, sorbitan oleate, mineral titanium dioxide, Saponified oils of palm, Saponified Oils of Safflower, Oat Protein, 100% Pure & Natural French Pink Rose Kaolin Clay, Raw Local Honey, Distilled Certified Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Sunflower oil, 100% Pure Essential Oil: Lavender & Essential oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Soap is handmade so every batch of soap made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits – not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.