Peppermint Lip Balm
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Avocado Oil – SPF 5-15 antioxidant, anti-inflammatory (arthritis), anti-wrinkle, antibacterial, eczema
- Beeswax – Vitamin A, anti-inflamatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, humectant (attract H2O from the environment), allows to breathe
- Vitamin E w/Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Refreshing, relieves migraines, mood lifter, antidepressant, anti-anxiety, antimicrobial
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: use all day, everyday. Minty fresh. Glossy. Extra benefits – can also use on temples for migraine relief and on mosquito bites for an anti-itch relief if you didn’t scratch away at the bites yet. Also can breathe in uplift your mood.
NOTE: Do not leave in the sun. All ingredients are natural and will melt. If it does just place back in the shade or refrigerate.
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Organic Avocado oil, Raw Beeswax, Vitamin E oil w/Jojoba oil (Safflower, Wheat germ, Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba, Rosehip), 100% Essential Oil: Peppermint
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, lip balm will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.