Aloe Acne Bar
- Aloe Vera – Reduces skin irritation & inflammation, Antioxidant, Vitamin A, C best on superficial acne, softens, speeds up healing.
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, INTERNAL healing, reduce redness & swelling, reduce scars, reduce clogged pores.
- Tea tree – Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, calms redness & swelling, reduce acne scars, antisceptic
- Lavender – Antimicrobial, antioxidant, soothes & nourishes skin, heals dry skin, reduces scars + dark spots
Directions: Facial and Body bar. If using on face do not use the same day you exfoliate. Extra strength bar of soap use every two to three days to allow you skin to get used to something new. Use your best judgement and how your skin feels to build up to daily use if needed. **Do not use on sunburned skin.**
- Hemp seed oil- Cell regeneration and renewal, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration, regulates oil production, anti-inflammtory, Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary in stimulating growth, the oil also improves blood circulation. Antioxidant, helps with Rosacea, Eczema.
- Grape Seed oil- Vitamin E, tightens and moisturizes skin, reduces inflammation, redness, accelerates healing of acne.
- Rosemary- Disinfectant, tones, glow, removes dryness with regular use. Antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation, protects skin cells from damage and free radicals, supports healthy collagen. Helps Eczema, dermatitis and cognitive function (forgetting, mental fatigue) Stress reliever, Immunity, Pain, Rheumatism.
- Frankincense- Treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks. Strengthens skin and improves its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, Immune-enhancing abilities that may help destroy dangerous bacteria, viruses and even cancers. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial, pain reliever.
- Carrot seed oil- Antiseptic, antioxidant, stimulates the growth of new cells and tissue, protects skin from developing wrinkles. Fights cancer cells. Relieves stress and anxiety and giving a refreshing feeling.
- Lavender- Antimicrobial, antioxidant, soothes, nourishes, heals dry skin, reduces scars and dark spots.
Directions: Spray serum once in palm of hand. Press hands together to spread evenly on palms and press onto wet face & decolletage – suggest using a hydrosol for best results. A little goes a long way, use more if needed. Use at least once a day. Can use morning and night. Use alone as a moisturizer or wait 2 minutes to soak in and use moisturizer or sunscreen on top. Use consistently to see results. I use all over my body. Exfoliation is recommended at least every 3 days, absorption rate will be higher after exfoliation. *Can use everywhere you break out.* Use consistently to see results.
Acne Spot Treatment
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Vitamin E w/Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Clove -Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, Eugenol oil (natural anesthetic)
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic
- Lavender- Antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects
- Clary Sage- Regulates sebum production, tones the skin as mild astringent, and reduces redness
Directions: Spot treatment. Press finger into banishing butter to create a thin layer on finger. Dab, dab dab on and around breakout. Repeat as necessary. Don’t worry about using too much, it won’t clog pores. Works best on large hormonal or cystic acne and as first remedy option before trying to pick at it. Repeat for 2-3 nights. Pain usually goes away in 1 night and break out diminishes shortly after. Also great for breakouts on back or bum, even infected ingrown hairs to kill the bacteria. Butter is shiny so best used on face at night, but can you use multiple times a day for areas covered by clothing.
For FULL ingredient list see individual product page.