*Aloe Acne Bar
- Aloe Vera – Reduces skin irritation & inflammation, Antioxidant, Vitamin A, C best on superficial acne, softens, speeds up healing.
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, INTERNAL healing, reduce redness & swelling, reduce scars, reduce clogged pores.
- Tea tree – Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, calms redness & swelling, reduce acne scars, antisceptic
- Lavender – Antimicrobial, antioxidant, soothes & nourishes skin, heals dry skin, reduces scars + dark spots
Directions: Facial and Body bar. If using on face do not use the same day you exfoliate. Extra strength bar of soap use every two to three days to allow you skin to get used to something new. Use your best judgement and how your skin feels to build up to daily use if needed.
*Combo Face/Body Serum
- Hemp seed oil- Cell regeneration and renewal, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration, regulates oil production, anti-inflammtory, Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary in stimulating growth, the oil also improves blood circulation. Antioxidant, helps with Rosacea, Eczema.
- Pumpkin Oil- Fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, fights acne causing bacteria and preventing scars. All skin types.
- Sunflower Oil- Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Helps the skin retain its moisture. Keeps skin balanced and moisturized while fighting acne causing bacteria. Fights the signs of aging.
- Bergamot- Helps to unclog pores. Balance oily skin, inhibit the growth of germs, virus, and fungi, heal scars and other marks on the skin. It also makes the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and an even, attractive skin tone. Promotes fast healing of wounds, cracks in the skin and heels, ulcers, eczema, and itching, Stimulates the secretion of certain hormones which lessen the sensitivity of nerves to pain.
- Cedarwood- Anti-Inflammatory, Helps with muscle pain, Anti-fungal, Healthy skin, Soothes mind and body, Acne, Anti-anxiety
- Clary Sage- Calming, Anti-depressant, Aphrodisiac, Antisceptic, Anti-Inflammatory, Pain & stress reliever, regulate sebum production, tones the skin as mild astringent, and reduces inflammation associated with acne
- Juniper- Antimicrobial, Removes toxins in skin that may cause acne, heals irritated skin from rashes and eczema, psoriasis, Aids in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and works to banish acne, Anti-anxiety, promotes sleep. Works well for pain relief, such as for arthritis, swollen joints, gout and muscle fatigue. It also helps with fluid retention and can help prevent cellulite formation. Juniper berry oil is also an antiseptic that may help protect wounds from infection and tetanus, removes toxins in skin that may cause acne
- Cypress- Astringent properties allow cypress oil to tighten your tissues, strengthening hair follicles and making them less likely to fall out, treats both external and internal wounds, and it prevents infections, treat sores, pimples, pustules and skin eruptions, antispasmodic qualities, muscle cramps and muscle pulls, cramps that are due to a buildup of lactic acid, Prevents acne and other skin conditions that are due to toxic buildup. Antibacterial. Anti-anxiety, helps with insomnia.
- Frankincense- Treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks. Strengthens skin and improves its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, Immune-enhancing abilities that may help destroy dangerous bacteria, viruses and even cancers. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial, pain reliever.
Directions: Spray serum once in palm of hand. Press hands together to spread evenly on palms and press onto wet face & decolletage – suggest using a hydrosol prior for best results. A little goes a long way, use more if needed. Use at least once a day. Can use morning and night. Use alone as a moisturizer or use lotion or sunscreen on top. Use consistently to see results. I use all over my body. Exfoliation is recommended at least every 3 days, absorption rate will be higher after exfoliation. Don’t forget to use on that booty to keep skin smooth and acne free.
For Keratosis Pilaris: Use up to 3 times a day. Be consistent. Recommend Citrus Honey Scrub to really combat those tiny bumps.
Acne Spot Treatment
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Vitamin E w/Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Clove -Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, Eugenol oil (natural anesthetic)
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic
- Lavender- Antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects
- Clary Sage- Regulates sebum production, tones the skin as mild astringent, and reduces redness
Directions: Spot treatment. Press finger into banishing butter to create a thin layer on finger. Dab, dab dab on and around breakout. Repeat as necessary. Don’t worry about using too much, it won’t clog pores. Works best on large hormonal or cystic acne and as first remedy option before trying to pick at it. Repeat for 2-3 nights. Pain usually goes away in 1 night and break out diminishes shortly after. Also great for breakouts on back or bum, even infected ingrown hairs to kill the bacteria. Butter is shiny so best used on face at night, but can you use multiple times a day for areas covered by clothing.