Orange Ginger Soap
- Goat’s Milk- Antioxidant (anti-aging) repairs skin, contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which removes dead skin cells, Vitamin C -reverse cell damage, Vitamin D for skin regeneration, Vitamin B6 & 12 acne support
- Shea Butter- Vitamin E, F SPF 6-15, Skin softening, Anti-Inflammatory, Muscle fatigue, Eczema, Dermatitis, Sunburn, Anti-Aging (Wrinkles, Promotes collagen production, Scars, Stretch marks, cellulite
- Wildflower Honey- Antibacterial (good for acne), antioxidant, moisturizing, soothing (glow), heals wounds, natural hydrogen peroxide, antifungal
- Oatmeal- Anti-oxidant, reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis for dry skin, moisturizes skin
- Orange – Anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, uplifting, Immunity
- Ginger- Soothes redness and decreases bacteria associated with acne. 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. Reduces pain immediately, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, helps digestion, protects the liver, natural aphrodisiac because it can handle problems of weak penile erections and loss of libido.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Use daily. Gently exfoliate face/body. Take a second to hold bar of soap in hands and breathe in essential oil blend.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, goats milk, purified water, sorbitol from berries, sorbitan oleate, mineral titanium dioxide, Saponified oils of palm, Saponified Oils of Safflower, Oat Protein, Unrefined Raw Shea butter, Organic wildflower honey, Organic Oats, 100% Pure Essential Oil: Orange, Ginger & Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Soap is handmade so every batch of soap made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.