- CoQ-10 – Anti-oxidant/Anti-aging, prevents damage to collagen, improves skin elasticity
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – High in Anti-Oxidants – which means it protects you from aging, SPF 28 (About 97% protection)
- Licorice Root – Sun protection, balances oils, decreases under eye circles
- Hemp Seed Oil- Cell regeneration and renewal, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration, regulates oil production, anti-inflammtory, Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary in stimulating growth, the oil also improves blood circulation. Antioxidant, helps with Rosacea, Eczema.
- Pumpkin Oil- Fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, prevents scars. All skin types.
- Argan Oil- Repairs scars, smoothes skin, Vitamin E, balances oils
- Rosehip Oil- Sun protection (beta carotene), Vitamin A & C = prevents wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, oxidative stress & boosts collagen,
- Maracuja (Passion Flower) – Vitamin C, prevents aging by protection from oxidative stress and pollution
- Sunflower Oil- Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Helps the skin retain its moisture. Keeps skin balanced and moisturized while fighting acne causing bacteria. Fights the signs of aging.
- Carrot Seed – Protects from the sun, antiseptic, antioxidant, stimulates the growth of new cells and tissue, protects skin from developing wrinkles. Fights cancer cells. Relieves stress and anxiety and giving a refreshing feeling.
- Helichrysum – Anti-aging, fine lines and wrinkles, promotes healthy skin cell regeneration and a glowing, youthful complexion. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, heals wounds, burns, supports the nervous system,
- Neroli – rejuvenating, regenerating, maintain moisture levels and balance oily skin, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Jasmine – Promotes collagen production, glow, heals acne scars, evens skin tone, aphrodisiac, anti-depressant, antisceptic, Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, good for dry skin, Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Rosewood – Rejuvenating, acne, eczema, wrinkles and stretch marks. Anti-depressant, antibacterial, anti-sceptic
- Frankincense- Treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks. Strengthens skin and improves its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, Immune-enhancing abilities that may help destroy dangerous bacteria, viruses and even cancers. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial, pain reliever.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: 3-5 drops in palm of hand. Press hands together to spread evenly on hands and press onto wet face & decolletage – suggest using a hydrosol prior. Use more if needed. Use at least once a day. Can use morning and night – but made for the morning. Apply sunscreen or moisturizer after a few minutes, if desired. Exfoliation is recommended at least every 3 days, absorption rate will be higher after exfoliation.
**Recommend: For mature skin. Results vary 2-4 weeks with consistency.
Ingredients: Organic red raspberry seed oil, COQ-10 (natural source), Organic hemp seed oil, Organic cold pressed pumpkin seed oil, Organic argan oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic maracuja oil, Organic sunflower oil Essential oils of: Carrot, Helicrhysum, Neroli, Jasmine, Rosewood, Frankincense & Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.