Citrus Honey Scrub
- Sunflower Oil – Hydrates, softens, Vitamin E- helps heal scars, and smooth out skin texture
- Rosehip Oil – ANTI-AGING, SKIN REGENERATION, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, rebuilds collagen, revitalizes
- Pumpkin Oil – Fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness. All skin types.
- Rice Bran Oil –Promotes hydration, reduces pigmentation, even out skin tones, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Vitamin E, vitamin B, omega-9, a rich array of fatty acids.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil- Heals sores. Super Antioxidant, hydration, regeneration, elasticity, rosacea. Deeply penetrates the skins lipid layer, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. Reduces redness, inflammation, waterloss, and premature signs of aging. Regenerates cells and increases skin structure. Natural protectant from the sun.
- Grapefruit- Evens skin tone and fights off free radicals, Vitamin C and its antioxidants, repairs skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Lime –Vitamin C, Antioxidants that strengthen collagen
- Orange – Packed with vitamin C, which helps your body synthesize collagen. High beta-carotene content also helps your body create and process vitamin A, which aids in skin cell growth
- Lemon – Free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps keep skin even-toned helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
- Cedar – Regulates sebum production, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, thus helping prevent or reduce the chances of future breakouts.
- Honey – Antibacterial (good for acne), antioxidant, moisturizing, soothing (glow), heals wounds
- Vegetable Glycerin- Vegetable Glycerin cleanses the skin without clogging pores, facilitates the skin’s absorption of other beneficial active ingredients in natural products, smooths the look of fine lines, facilitates the regeneration of new skin, evens out the skin tone to lighten darker areas
- Sugar (Coconut/Caster)- Extra exfoliation, Natural glycol acid that penetrates the skin & generates fresh glowing skin.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
CAUTION: ONLY USE IN PM.
Directions: Wet skin with warm, NOT hot water first. Place a quarter size amount in hands (more if needed), with gentle pressure, exfoliate in small circles. *Take your time gently in small circles for best results. Rinse. Wash face & moisturize if desired. DO NOT over exfoliate at one time. Use every 3-5 days.
For keratosis pilaris: Follow directions above, leave on skin for 10-15 minutes. Wash off.
Ingredients: Caster sugar, Organic Coconut sugar, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Pumpkin Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Seabuckthorn Oil, Raw Wildflower Honey, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oils: Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon, Orange & Cedar
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Products are handmade so every batch made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.