Lift me Up Body Scrub
- Himalayan Pink Salt – contains 84+ minerals & trace elements, small enough for our body and skin to absorb, providing amazing therapeutic benefits to skin, body, and mind – rejuvenating, detoxing, and relaxing. Helps cleanse the body energetically – it draws out heavy metals and toxins from the body, prevents breakouts, relieves muscle cramps, calcium, magnesium, potassium, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and increases circulation
- Sweet Almond Oil – SPF 5-15, Antioxidant, Vitamin E, A, skin softening, eczema, psoriasis
- Rosemary – Stress reliever, anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation, disinfectant, helps with dry,flaky skin and dryness with regular use, eczema, dermatitis, Antidepressant, helps cognitive function (forgetting, mental fatigue), tones & creates glowing skin. Immunity, Pain, Rheumatism
- Lemongrass – Effective cleanser, creates even & glowing skin, Antidepressant & anti-anxiety, antimicrobial, astringent, anti-fungal, pain reliever, heals wounds
- Peppermint – Antidepressant, anti-anxiety, relieves itchiness, analgesic, antimicrobial, refreshing, relieves migraines, mood lifter
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Use back end of spoon to slowly stir contents in the middle of jar. Oil will separate naturally, mix to balance ingredients. Shower or bathe with soap first in warm water 5-10 minutes for skin to warm and hydrate. Avoid getting water in jar, use spoonful to rub scrub evenly between both hands, rub and exfoliate in circular motions with gentle pressure. Feel free to soak in bath to reap all the benefits of the salts and breathe in the essential oils. Skin will be smooth and lightly oiled. Pat dry. In winter months for intense moisture, follow up with a Lemongrass body butter.
Caution: If showering – do not slip or fall!
Risk: Avoid eyes & mucous membranes. It is recommended not to use Rosemary or Peppermint if nursing or pregnant. Do not use if you have NUT allergies (Almond Oil) or an Aspirin allergy. Rosemary contains a chemical that is very similar to aspirin. This chemical, known as salicylate, may cause a reaction in people who are allergic to aspirin. (most likely if you eat it, but still being transparent about the caution).
Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt, Organic cold-pressed sweet almond oil, Essential Oils: Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Essential Oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Products are handmade so every batch made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.