Lemongrass Body Butter
- Raw Shea butter – Vitamin D, E, F, SPF 6-15 SPF, Skin softening, anti-inflammatory, helps with muscle fatigue, eczema, dermatitis, sunburns, anti-aging (anti-wrinkle, promotes collagen production, helps with scars, stretch marks, cellulite)
- Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil – Vitamin E, Lauric Acid, which is identical to a special group of fats found in human breast milk, SPF 5-10, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-aging, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antimicrobial, antioxidant, eczema, dermatitis
- Organic Avocado Oil – SPF 5-15 antioxidant, anti-inflammatory (arthritis), anti-wrinkle, antibacterial, eczema
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Lemongrass- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, astringent, pain reliever, heals wounds, anti-depressant
- Lavender- A natural antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects.
- Cedarwood- Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, promotes healthy skin, soothes mind and body, even can regulate your menstrual cycle
- Peppermint – Refreshing, relieves migraines, mood lifter, antidepressant, anti-anxiety, antimicrobial
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Take a quarter size amount into hands, rub together, butter will melt into an oil and apply. Slather on your skin after shower. Use as a hand cream. Prepare to feel the softness and smell the uplifting lemongrass. Body butter is literally like butter, extra moisturizing so a little goes a long way. I personally like to use this on my hands and feet. Great for after washing the dishes, before going to sleep at night, after swimming and walking barefoot at the beach ♥. Note: I personally do not use on my face due to coconut oil’s comodogenic rating, but feel free to use how you wish.
Use at own risk: If you have a Nut Allergy (Coconut, Shea)
Ingredients: Organic Coconut oil, Raw Unrefined Shea butter, Organic Avocado oil, Sunflower Oil, 100% Essential Oil: Lemongrass, Lavender, Cedarwood, Peppermint & Essential oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.