- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – SPF 5-15, Antioxidant, Vitamin E, A, skin softening, eczema, psoriasis, great for dark circles under eyes
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Lavender – anti-inflammatory, heals burns, anti-anxiety/depression, relieves migraines/pain
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Daily. Melt on palms and smooth on body and press onto face. Matte, silky finish.
NOTE: I use this daily on my face before I go to sleep, especially when it’s cold. It has made my skin soft and moisturized without clogging my pores (non-comodogenic ingredients).
Use at own risk: If you have a nut allergy (Almond, Mango, Kokum)
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Cold pressed Sweet Almond oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Essential Oil: Lavender
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.