Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin B Serum
- Rose Hydrosol – Rejuvenating, controls and balances sebum production, balance and restore the skin’s PH and helps tighten pores, beautifying tonic for the skin. ALL skin types. Vitamins C, A, D, E, B Complex, zinc, iron, selenium.
- Vitamins B3 – Can help build keratin proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage. Keeps your skin firm and healthy. Eczema & mature skin.
Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Minimizes pore appearance. Keep. skin smooth. Regulates oil. Protects against sun damage. Treats hyperpigmentation. Increases collagen production.
Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Protects against oxidative stress such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Treats acne helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
- Vitamin B5- Helps keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate your skin’s healing processes. Deeply hydrating, it helps keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air
- Vegetable Glycerin – Acts like a sponge and draws more moisture to itself. It also helps slow down the evaporation of water from the skin
- Marshmallow Root – Relieves itching, swelling, redness, and chaffing due to its emollient properties, secretes mucilage which softens the skin and kills bacteria.
- Ginseng – Firms and tightens. Balances oils, prevents the skin cells from aging.
- Bilberry – Astringent, cleansing. Tightening, nourishing, antioxidants. Hydrating helps heal wounds
- Licorice Root – Sun protection, balances oils, decreases under eye circles
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Okay my loves – we want to layer this one to seal in moisture. Use on wet face, Rose Hydrosol recommended. Place 1-2 drops (1 dropper) in palm of hand. Press hands together to spread evenly on hands and smooth onto wet face, decolletage, under eyes & lips. Let set. Can use morning and night. Exfoliation is recommended at least every 3 days, absorption rate will be higher after exfoliation.
Option 1. Spray hydrosol again press on serum of choice.
I personally mix CoQ-10 AM Serum with Antioxidant Butter (in the morning) & CoQ-10 PM Serum with Calm Lotion (at night) in hands and press onto skin.
**Recommend: For mature skin. Results vary 2-4 weeks with consistency.
Ingredients: Organic Rose Hydrosol, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (dl-Panthenol), Organic vegetable glycerin, Organic marshmallow root, Organic ginseng, Organic bilberry extract, Organic licorice, Radish root ferment (natural preservative).
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.