- WILDFLOWER HONEY – Antibacterial (good for acne), antioxidant, moisturizing, soothing (glow), heals wounds, natural hydrogen peroxide, anti-fungal
- TURMERIC- helps reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, lightening
- CALENDULA- Wound healer, Antiseptic, antimicrobial, good for acne, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, smooths skin, evens skin tone, helps with arthritis & gout
- TEA TREE- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, Soothes skin, treats acne, Immunity
- LAVENDER- Heals burns, antiseptic, relieves pain, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety/depression, insomnia, relieves migraines due to stress
- VETIVER- Cell regeneration, replenish collagen formation, helps to stave off wrinkles, age spots, dryness, and dullness, pimples, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, or even microbial infection, regulates the level of melanin in your skin cells due to its anti-oxidative activity, prevents pigmentation and heal scars, increases libido, antimicrobial
- BERGAMOT- helps to unclog pores, promotes fast healing of scars and other marks on the skin, makes the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and an even, attractive skin tone
- TAMANU- Reduces scars
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Apply to all scars, a blemish that has been picked at, wound that needs healing, acne or just your entire face. Leave it on 20-60 minutes. Use a washcloth with warm water and wipe off mask, rinse washcloth. (It will stain so designate 1 washcloth for this process). Lather up any soap, I use the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid Bar or Breathe Green Soap Bar, on washcloth and exfoliate in tiny circles all over face. Rinse. If needed you can lather more soap with hands to wash again. Rinse with cool water. Use your toner to help wipe away any residue in an upward motion. **To give it an even more powerful effect, mix a few drops of milk with a small amount of mask in hand before applying. This is not necessary for it to be effective just gives it lactic acid to slough off more dead skin cells. Can use everyday, start slow about once a week, to know your personal tolerance.
**Turmeric stains – Use back of spoon provided to apply. Be mindful what shirt you wear.
Ingredients: Raw Wildflower Honey, Organic turmeric, Organic calendula flower, Organic Tamanu oil Essential oils: Tea Tree, Bergamot, Lavender, Vetiver & Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. *Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
Lastly, please do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.