Ginger Butter- Anti-Inflammatory, powerful Aphrodisiac, eases Digestion
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Shea Butter- Vitamin E, F SPF 6-15, Skin softening, Anti-Inflammatory, Muscle fatigue, Eczema, Dermatitis, Sunburn, Anti-Aging (Wrinkles, Promotes collagen production, Scars, Stretch marks, cellulite
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), Vitamin E, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Pumpkin Oil- Fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, fights acne causing bacteria and prevents scars.
- Ginger- Soothes redness and decreases bacteria associated with acne. 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. Reduces pain immediately, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, helps digestion, protects the liver, natural aphrodisiac because it can handle problems of weak penile erections and loss of libido.
- Vetiver- Cell regeneration, replenishes collagen formation, staves off wrinkles, age spots, dryness, and dullness, pimples, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, or even microbial infection. Regulates the level of melanin in your skin cells due to its antioxidative activity. Therefore, it can prevent pigmentation and heal scars. It reduces cortisol-induced stress levels in your body and stimulates the brain to secrete testosterone, estrogen, and other associated hormones that provoke sexual desire, neuroprotective effects – hence can cure anxiety, depression, memory loss (dementia), and oxidative stresses. AMAZING!
- Ylang Ylang- Anti-seborrheic – Seborrhea or seborrheic eczema is a horrible disease that is caused due to malfunctioning sebaceous glands, antibacterial, antisceptic, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, (HAIR: stimulates hair growth, prevents hair fall, conditions hair when massaged into scalp helps promote sebum production. Dry scalp/hair causes thinner hair. Helps prevent split ends.)
- Rosemary – Tones, Glow, removes dryness with regular use. Antidepressant, helps cognitive function (forgetting, mental fatigue) Stress reliever, Immunity, Pain, Rheumatism, Anti-inflammatory, Stimulates blood circulation, protects skin cells from damage and free radicals (Antioxidant), supports healthy collagen, eczema, dermatitis. Disinfectant, helps with dry,flaky scalp, helps hair growth stimulates follicles, prevents hair loss & grays.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Can use daily. Safe to use on face and body. For extra moisture, use after shower, only dry off slightly and apply everywhere. Rub into painful joints. Apply to abdomen for digestion relief. Have your lover massage all over to get you in the mood. Make sure after applying to cup your hands over your face and breathe in the aroma to eliminate stress from your day. External use only.
Use at own risk: If you have Nut Allergies (Mango, Kokum)
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Unrefined Shea butter, Cold-pressed Pure Hemp Oil, Organic Unrefined Jojoba oil, Organic cold-pressed Pumpkin oil, Organic sunflower oil, 100% Essential Oil: Ginger, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Rosemary & Essential Oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.