- Shea Butter – skin softening, anti-inflammatory, Eczema, dermatitis, anti-aging (wrinkles, promotes collagen production, helps with scar, stretch marks, cellulite
- Siberian Fir- Christmas Tree smell!! Not overbearing, Reduces stress, gives comfort, and helps minor skin irritations
- Cedarwood- Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, promotes healthy skin, soothes mind and body, even can regulate your menstrual cycle
- Bergamot- Helps to unclog pores. Balance oily skin, inhibit the growth of germs, virus, and fungi, heal scars and other marks on the skin. It also makes the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and an even, attractive skin tone. Promotes fast healing of wounds, cracks in the skin and heels, ulcers, eczema, and itching, Stimulates the secretion of certain hormones which lessen the sensitivity of nerves to pain.
- Balsam of Peru- vanilla like scent, sticky aromatic liquid that comes from cutting the bark of the tree Myroxolon balsamum, a tree that is native to El Salvador
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Facial and Body bar. Daily.
Ingredients: Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Palm & Safflower, Glycerine (kosher of vegetable origin), Shea Butter, Purified water, Sorbitol (from berries as a moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (natural emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (a natural mineral used in opaque soaps). Natural mica from the earth, Essential oils: Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Soap is handmade so every batch of soap made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.