- Shea Butter – skin softening, anti-inflammatory, Eczema, dermatitis, anti-aging (wrinkles, promotes collagen production, helps with scar, stretch marks, cellulite
- Siberian Fir- Christmas Tree smell!! Not overbearing, Reduces stress, gives comfort, and helps minor skin irritations
- Cedarwood- Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, promotes healthy skin, soothes mind and body, even can regulate your menstrual cycle
- Bergamot- Helps to unclog pores. Balance oily skin, inhibit the growth of germs, virus, and fungi, heal scars and other marks on the skin. It also makes the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and an even, attractive skin tone. Promotes fast healing of wounds, cracks in the skin and heels, ulcers, eczema, and itching, Stimulates the secretion of certain hormones which lessen the sensitivity of nerves to pain.
- Balsam of Peru- vanilla like scent, sticky aromatic liquid that comes from cutting the bark of the tree Myroxolon balsamum, a tree that is native to El Salvador