Coffee Butter benefits:
- Mango Butter, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter- Brings elasticity back. Vitamin A helps to increase collagen in the skin making skin resilient and stronger. The vitamin A will start to rebuild the collagen fibers that have been damaged causing dimples and sagging. Will also increase the blood flow in the skin. Helps with Wrinkles, Promotes collagen production, Scars, Stretch marks, cellulite
- Hemp Oil – Cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Organic Coffee- Caffeine helps eliminate cellulite. Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 – helps strengthen the skins barrier which helps your skin stay hydrated
- Licorice Root- Licorice Root is Great for Cellulite. Stress Cortisol leads to fat storage beneath the skin, thereby aggravating cellulite. Glycyrrhetinic acid, a compound derived from licorice, fights the buildup of fat and reduces fat
- Pumpkin Oil- Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, and prevents scars.
- Gotu Kola- body-firming. Gotu kola keeps the skin cells tough and makes it resistant to sagging. It increases tensile strength of the skin, repairs damaged tissue and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Rosemary – Stimulates blood circulation allowing extra blood flow in the area needed, supports healthy collagen
- Juniper-Helps prevent cellulite formation. Detoxifying and soothing irritated skin while reducing the appearance of uneven scars and skin, including cellulite.
- Grapefruit – Detoxifying reducing the appearance cellulite by flushing cellulite out of the system.
- Lemon – Skin softening, assists in the removal of toxins, promote smoothness of the skin, helping to reduce the overall wrinkled and bumpy appearance of cellulite-ridden regions.
- Orange- packed with vitamin C, which helps your body synthesize collagen, high beta-carotene content also helps your body create and process vitamin A, which aids in skin cell growth
- Cinnamon- blood circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system. That’s why it works effectively in doing away with toxins and reducing cellulite.
- Turmeric- Promotes clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Anti-inflammatory. Curcumin is widely researched for its ability to reduce free radical damage and fat deposits, and for increasing skin tautness.
- Carrot – Vitamin A, Helps produce COLLAGEN, this is great because cellulite is caused by the breakdown of skin tissue, so carrot helps build it back UP, improves elasticity and regenerating skin cells.
Caffeine Fix (Coffee Soap) benefits:
- GOAT’S MILK – fights free radicals/antioxidant(antiaging), Vitamins A & E – antioxidant repairs skin, contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which removes dead skin cells, moisturizing, Vitamin C -reverse cell damage, Vitamin D for skin regeneration, Vitamin B6 & 12 acne support
- COFFEE- Caffeine helps eliminate cellulite, Antioxidants (antiaging), Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 (niacin) which strengthens the skins barrier, decreases the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines, The CGAs (one of the antioxidants) in coffee have both anti-inflammatory (helps redness) and antibacterial properties
- SUNFLOWER OIL- vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.