- Mango Butter, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter- Brings elasticity back. Vitamin A helps to increase collagen in the skin making skin resilient and stronger. The vitamin A will start to rebuild the collagen fibers that have been damaged causing dimples and sagging. Will also increase the blood flow in the skin. Helps with Wrinkles, Promotes collagen production, Scars, Stretch marks, cellulite
- Hemp Oil – Cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Organic Coffee- Caffeine helps eliminate cellulite. Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 – helps strengthen the skins barrier which helps your skin stay hydrated
- Licorice Root- Licorice Root is Great for Cellulite. Stress Cortisol leads to fat storage beneath the skin, thereby aggravating cellulite. Glycyrrhetinic acid, a compound derived from licorice, fights the buildup of fat and reduces fat
- Pumpkin Oil- Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, and prevents scars.
- Gotu Kola- body-firming. Gotu kola keeps the skin cells tough and makes it resistant to sagging. It increases tensile strength of the skin, repairs damaged tissue and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Rosemary – Stimulates blood circulation allowing extra blood flow in the area needed, supports healthy collagen
- Juniper-Helps prevent cellulite formation. Detoxifying and soothing irritated skin while reducing the appearance of uneven scars and skin, including cellulite.
- Grapefruit – Detoxifying reducing the appearance cellulite by flushing cellulite out of the system.
- Lemon – Skin softening, assists in the removal of toxins, promote smoothness of the skin, helping to reduce the overall wrinkled and bumpy appearance of cellulite-ridden regions.
- Orange- packed with vitamin C, which helps your body synthesize collagen, high beta-carotene content also helps your body create and process vitamin A, which aids in skin cell growth
- Cinnamon- blood circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system. That’s why it works effectively in doing away with toxins and reducing cellulite.
- Turmeric- Promotes clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Anti-inflammatory. Curcumin is widely researched for its ability to reduce free radical damage and fat deposits, and for increasing skin tautness.
- Carrot – Vitamin A, Helps produce COLLAGEN, this is great because cellulite is caused by the breakdown of skin tissue, so carrot helps build it back UP, improves elasticity and regenerating skin cells.
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Caution: Test on inside of arm first – strong formula. Wash hands afterwards. ONLY use in PM or at least in areas not in sunlight. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Not safe for kids.
Directions: Can use daily and work your way up twice daily after 2 weeks. Best used after dry brushing which also reduces cellulite and increases absorption of product. With thought and intention massage into problem areas firmly, those bumps you feel (inner arms) imagine yourself smoothly squishing them away. I like to make firm sweeping motions towards my lymphatic system (armpits, upper thigh crease by groin). Allow to soak in. External use only.
*Product color may vary and will become darker brown over time due to coffee content.
Use at own risk: If you have Nut Allergies (Mango, Kokum)
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Unrefined Shea butter, Cold-pressed Pure Hemp Oil, Organic cold-pressed Pumpkin oil, Organic sunflower oil, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Licorice Root, 100% Essential Oil: Orange, Juniper, Rosemary, Lemon, Cinnamon, Turmeric & Essential Oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.