Baking soda free – Great for sensitive skin and all skin types.
- Mango Butter- SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Hemp Oil- SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil- SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Sunflower Oil- Vitamin E, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, helps with general redness and irritation of the skin, acne. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture. Antibacterial. Fights the signs of aging.
- Vitamin E- Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Magnesium Hydroxide- Minimizes odor, regulates hormones that are crucial for promoting relaxation and calming the brain, relieves muscle aches and spasms, magnesium works with calcium to regulate blood pressure levels and prevent hypertension.
- Bentonite Clay- Sucks out impurities, toxins and heavy metals from the body and in this case, the underarms. Neutralizes body odors, absorbs sweat, creates soft smooth skin, helps with irritation and bumps, soothes inflammation, reduces redness
- Tea Tree- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, Soothes skin, treats acne, Immunity
- Orange- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant
- Bergamot- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, helps to unclog pores, heal wounds, soothes nerves and muscles, contributes to even skin tone
- Grapefruit – Boosts collagen production, antioxidant, evens skin tone, skin lightening by removing dead skin cells gently from alpha hydroxy acids, Vitamin C
- Cedarwood- Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, relieves pain, promotes healthy skin
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Scoop a dime size amount, spread on armpit, deodorant will melt and smooth on. Rub into underarm well till dry. Let set for 30 seconds. (I like to fan my underarms a few times to help set). Apply more if needed to cover area. Wash hands. Reapply as needed. Best used right out of the shower before any sweating.
For Feet (Shoes with no sock lovers): Take a quarter size amount rub in palms smooth on bottom of feet and in between toes.
Added Bonus: Those horrible muscle cramps that are painful – massage a generous amount to relieve pain.
**When switching from mainstream deodorants to natural, there may be an adjustment period for up to 2 weeks. Your underarms will be detoxing heavy metals, such as aluminum and toxins. You may have excessive sweating or small red bumps. To help this along, exfoliate well in the shower. Of course if skin becomes excessively itchy or red you may be allergic to an ingredient. A clay mask on underarms can help purge the toxins faster to shorten this adjustment period, if needed. Pretty in Pink, Charcoal detox, & Alpha hydroxy acid soaps are what I exfoliated with a washcloth and it worked great.
Note- Most Citrus Oils can cause biological changes in the sun. Do not expose underarms to excessive sunlight if using this product. Wash hands after use.
Ingredients: Raw mango butter, Raw kokum butter, Organic hemp seed oil, Organic jojoba oil, Organic cold pressed sunflower oil, Organic Vitamin E oil, Magnesium hydroxide, Organic Bentonite clay. Essential oils: Tea tree, Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cedarwood
Product may vary in consistency due to weather changes. This does not change the effectiveness of the deodorant.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Oh and do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.