Acne Spot Treatment
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Vitamin E w/Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Clove -Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, Eugenol oil (natural anesthetic)
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic
- Lavender- Antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects
- Clary Sage- Regulates sebum production, tones the skin as mild astringent, and reduces redness
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Spot treatment. Press finger into banishing butter to create a thin layer on finger. Dab, dab dab on and around breakout. Repeat as necessary. Don’t worry about using too much, it won’t clog pores. Works best on large hormonal or cystic acne and as first remedy option before trying to pick at it. Repeat for 2-3 nights. Pain usually goes away in 1 night and break out diminishes shortly after. Also great for breakouts on back or bum, even infected ingrown hairs to kill the bacteria. Butter is shiny so best used on face at night, but can you use multiple times a day for areas covered by clothing.
Use at own risk: If you have Nut Allergies (Mango, Kokum) Do Not Eat: Blood thinner, cramps, diarrhea
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Cold-pressed Pure Hemp Oil, Organic Unrefined Jojoba oil, Vitamin E oil w/Jojoba oil (Safflower, Wheat germ, Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba, Rosehip), 100% Essential Oil: Clove, Oregano, Lavender, Clary Sage
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.