- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Shea Butter- Vitamin E, F SPF 6-15, Skin softening, Anti-Inflammatory, Muscle fatigue, Eczema, Dermatitis, Sunburn, Anti-Aging (Wrinkles, Promotes collagen production, Scars, Stretch marks, cellulite
- Avocado Butter – Moisturizes and nourishes the skin deeply
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), Vitamin E, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Pumpkin Oil- Fights acne from the inside out due to its rich Zinc and Selenium content. Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, fights acne causing bacteria and prevents scars.
- Cassia (Leaf) & Cinnamon (Bark) – Immunity, soothes depression & exhaustion, relieves arthritic pain
- Clove – Immunity, anti-bacterial, antimicrobial
- Eucalyptus – Immunity, Anti-Inflammatory, decongestant, anti-bacterial
- Cedarwood -Mood balancer, Calming, as to root into the earth
- Nutmeg – true Abruzzi spice, where my mother’s family is from, helps relieve muscle pain, swelling and inflammation, but also promotes circulation. Help with menstrual pain, relieve stress, improve the quality of sleep and make dreams more intense and colorful.
- Balsam of Peru – vanilla like scent
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Can use daily. For extra moisture, use after shower, only dry off slightly and apply everywhere. Rub into painful joints. Apply to abdomen for menstrual relief. Make sure after applying to cup your hands over your face and breathe in the aroma to eliminate stress from your day. External use only.
Use at own risk: If you have Nut Allergies (Mango, Kokum), For sensitive skin – be careful if using on face.
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Unrefined Avocado Butter, Unrefined Shea butter, Cold-pressed Pure Hemp Oil, Organic Unrefined Jojoba oil, Organic cold-pressed Pumpkin oil, Organic sunflower oil, 100% Essential Oil: Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Nutmeg, Cedarw00d & Essential Oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
***Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.