Anti-Oxidant Body Butter
- Mango Butter – SPF 6-15, antioxidant, soothes, moisturizes, softens, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, Vitamin C, A, Folate, Beta-Carotene, sensitive skin
- Kokum Butter – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerates skin cells, heals wounds, moisturizing, softens skin
- Hemp Oil – SPF 5-15, antioxidant, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants, anti-aging, increases immunity, softens and soothes skin, moisturizer, cell regeneration, helps improve skin oxygenation and hydration
- Jojoba Oil – SPF 4 Powerful Antioxidants, inhibits oil production, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Vitamins A, E, B Complex, Chromium, Copper (aids in collagen production and increases antioxidant effects), Zinc (treats acne, heals wounds faster, anti-aging), Sulfur (moisturize and helps acne)
- Sunflower Oil – Anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, repairs skin, anti-aging
- Clove -Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, Eugenol oil (natural anesthetic)
- Oregano – Antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic
- Lavender- Antioxidant, relieves pain, relieves stress and mildly disinfects
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, Unrefined, etc. No synthetic preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: However you like! I recommend using daily when exposed to minimal sun exposure. Body butter is literally like butter so a little goes a long way. Take a dime sized amount onto finger tips, rub together till it melts evenly and press onto face. Great for body as well and tattoos.
NOTE: I use this daily on my face to fight free radicals in the environment and have a little SPF on days I’m driving to and from work. Sunblocks have multiple chemicals that can cause harm at the same time as trying to protect your skin. Some believe and studies have shown these chemicals can cause aging, hormone disruption, and possibly cancer. I like that my face now has choices. I posted a link below for reference about sunscreen. Everyone has a choice. *I am not a doctor this is just my opinion from research*
Recommend Also: Sunflower Sunscreen with the healthiest SPF , for a more protected healthy choice – for longer sun exposure or those that would like more protection.
Use at own risk: If you have Nut Allergies (Mango, Kokum) Do Not Eat: Blood thinner, cramps, diarrhea
Ingredients: Raw Mango butter, Raw Organic Kokum butter, Cold-pressed Pure Hemp Oil, Organic Unrefined Jojoba oil, OrganicSunflower Oil, 100% Essential Oil: Clove, Oregano, Lavender & Essential oil blend
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. All ingredients are natural with no synthetic stabilizers, body butter will be more dense in cold weather and may even melt in very hot weather. If melts you can place in fridge to harden, the product may have a different consistency but know none of the ingredients will lose it benefits. Oh and though it may look delicious please do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.