Alpha Hydroxy Acid Bar
- Goat’s Milk – Stunts acne, lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid)- removes dead skin cells, Antibacterial, Selenium, Vitamin A – repairs damaged skin cells, reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Mango Butter – Heals skin, rejuvenates, Vitamin A – repairs damaged skin cells, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, beta-carotene (powerful antioxidant),
- Grapefruit – Boosts collagen production, antioxidant, evens skin tone, skin lightening by removing dead skin cells gently from alpha hydroxy acids, Vitamin C
- Lime – Vitamin C – alpha hydroxy acid removes dead skin cells, lightens, glow, boosts collagen production, controls oil production, prevents pore clogging, rejuvenates
- Clary sage – Regulates oil production, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: Facial and Body bar. Use every 3 days and can increase usage over time. Make a creamy lather and massage on face. Rinse with cool water. Can lather on washcloth and exfoliate in tiny circles recommend exfoliating every 3 days. Use your best judgement on how your skin feels. Be cautious on sunburned skin.
Note- All Citrus Oils can cause biologic changes in the sun. (Example: Anyone ever use Sun-In?(lemon) to get blonde hair). This is not a leave on product, but if you are worried use 12 hours before sunlight exposure.
Ingredients: Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Palm & Safflower, Glycerine (kosher of vegetable origin), Mango Butter, Goat Milk, Purified water, Sorbitol (from berries as a moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (natural emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (a natural mineral used in opaque soaps). Essential oils: Grapefruit, Lime, Clary sage & Essential Oil blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Soap is handmade so every batch of soap made may look different but benefits will never change. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.