- Bakuchiol 3% – a meroterpene is the first natural alternative to retinol without having any of the negatives associated with retinol. Bakuchiol modulates retinoid-binding and metabolizing genes. It significantly improves multiple dermal and dermo-epidermal junction genes/proteins. Bakuchiol stimulates Collagen I, III and IV and is clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of aging, including roughness and dryness, fine lines and wrinkles and improvement in skin tone, elasticity and firmness, increasing radiance and brightness. It has been reported to have anticancer activity in preclinical models, possibly due to its structural similarity with resveratrol.
- Jojoba – naturally closest to our own skins sebum
- Prickly Pear – shrinks pores and tightens the skin. It’s highly emollient and highly moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft and velvety. using prickly pear seed oil over time can help restore elasticity and slow the signs of aging. It’s brightening, anti-inflammatory, and highly nourishing. Vitamin A, vitamin C, important vitamins that play a role in protecting and repairing the skin while also supporting the production of structural proteins thus supporting the skins shape.
- Red Raspberry – High antioxidant levels
- Sunflower – Natural vitamin E that wont clog pores
- Pumpkin – my favorite, Hydrates, renews, increases firmness, fights acne causing bacteria and preventing scars. All skin types.
- Maracuja – high content of essential fatty acids helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin, while not clogging pores. Rich in protective antioxidants like lycopene, to battle the effects of sun damage, pollution, and other environmental stressors.
- Hemp – for balance to the serum formula
- Licorice Root- under eye circles, age spots, balance oils, glabridin inhibits tyrosinase that causes pigmentation in response with the sun
- Carrot -Vitamin A, so good for your skin, stimulates the growth of new cells and tissues, prevents cancer cells, prevents skin from developing wrinkles
- Cucumber – soothing, help strengthen the skins lipid barrier, maintain moisture balance, smooth the skins surface, and restore elasticity
- Geranium – balance stress, hormones, mood. Boosts skin natural glow with its antioxidant properties
All ingredients are Raw, Organic, unrefined, etc. No preservatives or chemicals you cannot pronounce.
Directions: On very damp face, take 3-5 drops in palms, press together, press and smooth on face, neck, decolletage, even back of hands, knees, elbows. Use daily. For very sensitive skin, use every other day-every 3days. If you feel you pressed on face when too dry, you can always spray some Rose Hydrosol on top and press into skin. A great way to lock in moisture.
**Recommend: Be gentle when exfoliating while using this product. Once every 2 -3 weeks.
Ingredients: Cold pressed Bakuchi oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic prickly pear oil, Organic refined red raspberry oil, Organic cold pressed sunflower oil, Organic cold pressed pumpkin seed oil, Organic Maracuja (passion fruit) oil, Organic cold pressed Hemp oil, Organic Licorice root solar infused in oil, Essential oil: Carrot, Geranium, Cucumber + essential oil propriety blend.
I don’t hide any ingredients or list ‘fragrance’ because I want all my consumers to know what they are using 100%. I also will always express the risks even if it hurts sales because I feel you have the right to know and choose for yourself. I am not here to sugarcoat things to take your money. I make everything from my heart and have researched high and low to create scientifically helpful and healing products.
*Please consult your holistic doctor or do your own research if you are pregnant. Some information suggests to be more careful during the first trimester.
*Please test on a small section of skin before full use. Do not use if allergic to any above ingredients. Please note essential oil added is for the benefits not intended to be a perfume that lingers on the skin. Oh and do not eat it.
******Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product isn’t intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.